Talk about the recent Tours
 #96859  by dleonard

Some East Coast dates are up. Tickets are on sale for most of them already.
 #96921  by tastyjams

Just got my tickets to see them at the Shoreline in Mountain View, California. Anyone ever seen a show there? I know the dead played there alot, and it's supposed to be an awesome venue. My seats are pretty far back, but my deadhead councilor said that the lawn seats are really awesome. Gotta get my tickets to see them at the Greek in LA for October. My parents are letting me go just with my friends for my 18th birthday :cool: . So much excitement goin on!
 #96932  by vwjodyme

tastyjams wrote:Just got my tickets to see them at the Shoreline in Mountain View, California. Anyone ever seen a show there? I know the dead played there alot, and it's supposed to be an awesome venue. My seats are pretty far back, but my deadhead councilor said that the lawn seats are really awesome. Gotta get my tickets to see them at the Greek in LA for October. My parents are letting me go just with my friends for my 18th birthday :cool: . So much excitement goin on!
Shoreline is a great venue! Bill Graham built for the dead and it's supposed to resemble steal your face from above...like in a helicopter.
 #96958  by Octal

Shit, I should have bothered to look earlier--I thought they weren't coming over to the east coast. What were the presale ticket prices compared to this $65?

Edit: Ohh, there's some $44. Better. Maybe I'll even go.

Edit 2: I forgot to write that I was talking about the Mann. How much did you guys pay? Just curious about the difference between presale and ticketmaster.
Last edited by Octal on Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #96968  by Laytonco

Shoreline from above? I never heard that, but found this. Looks like it resembles a SYF! I saw the Other ONes two nights st Shoreline. Had a blast, but I was kind of disappointed in the cops there in the pkg lot. On horses and made me our our my beer?

#96971  by strummingturtle

tastyjams wrote:Just got my tickets to see them at the Shoreline in Mountain View, California. Anyone ever seen a show there? I know the dead played there alot, and it's supposed to be an awesome venue. My seats are pretty far back, but my deadhead councilor said that the lawn seats are really awesome. Gotta get my tickets to see them at the Greek in LA for October. My parents are letting me go just with my friends for my 18th birthday :cool: . So much excitement goin on!

On a positive note shoreline sounds great and the lawn seats about half way back are great. Outside scene was always nice as well, there is space and lawn to kick back on.
If your a dancer well there is not much space let alone flat space. Also is built on top of a landfill,
 #97164  by tastyjams

Ah, that's awesome! It actually looks like a Stealie! Sounds like a pretty nice venue to me, I'm looking forward to it.