Chat about Equipment Info
 #66164  by hotasaPistol

did you hear about the two condoms walking along Polk Street in San Francisco and they walked by a gay bar and one of the condoms turned to the other and said come on let go in there and get shit faced?

:evil:
 #66169  by RiverRat

Back on topic... GD Gear by non GD bands encompasses pretty much everyone thanks to Jim Furman.

FurMan... continue down the man hole with that one boys.
 #66173  by tigerstrat

RiverRat wrote:Back on topic... GD Gear by non GD bands encompasses pretty much everyone thanks to Jim Furman.

I think you mean Janet Furman. Arrghh and now I think we can stick a fork in this one...
 #66180  by BuddhaG

just as I thought, robots in disguise...

or as Phil would put it, "well-trained androids"
 #66181  by RiverRat

tigerstrat wrote:
RiverRat wrote:Back on topic... GD Gear by non GD bands encompasses pretty much everyone thanks to Jim Furman.

I think you mean Janet Furman. Arrghh and now I think we can stick a fork in this one...
what???
hmmm...huh????
:shock:
OH SNAP!!!
:oops:
Nevermind... I did not know then what I know now. Now I know... That was an unintended double entendre. I had no idea... Not that there's anything wrong with it of course!
 #66407  by Capt Rosebuddy

The Decemberists are one of my favorite bands! That's cool that they are using HT cabs. A little off topic but Emek who has done some sick posters for the GD (Winterland '73 Box set and the forthcoming '77 one as well..) and Dead related stuff has some killer Decemberists posters too, he has worked for lots and lots of other bands too so it's not really a family thing but I thought you guys might like to check out this print
cheers

#67264  by strumminsix

tigerstrat wrote:Not that there's anything wrong with that! But I swear I have heard of a gay bar called Man Hole- I think it was in Chicago.
Indeed there is or used to be one with that name. It was a running joke for us back in school when we were going out to the bars and some fool wanted to join us and we'd tell him to meet us there. Of course we never were there....
 #67317  by NashvilleMike

Capt Rosebuddy wrote:I thought you guys might like to check out this print
cheers
I dot'n know anything about the Decemberists but that is a pretty cool poster. :D So, the music unfolds like a largemouth bass (or bass?) with wings rising to take down a dragon fly. :D 8) :D It's not one of the new modern fish, this one it is pre deco from the days before the machine had finally woke. You can feel the acid of the sweet lemon and the cold of the lakes water. :D Yep, I like that poster. :-)
 #68672  by Mick

mkaufman wrote:How come this topic always appears at the top of the list of topics???

mk
Because everyone here is gay.

Actually, I'm not gay. But if I was, I would be fine with hanging out at a place called "The Man Hole", but I am damn sure I wouldn't let my friends know that I went to see Joe Jonas at a club, no matter what the clientele was like. All the gay men I know have at least some idea what decent music is like.
 #68893  by Pete B.

My Misc Gear Sighting for the day...

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/msg/1471820898.html

I have emailed to inquire.
It looks like there is an extra switch (to the left of the On/Off) and an extra (line?) output (to the right of the Ext Speaker output) on the back... hmmm.
This thing looks like maybe it's already tapped and ready to go.
Last edited by Pete B. on Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
 #68901  by Pete B.

Oy Vey...
I just committed to picking this amp up tomorrow (we're meeting halfway between Seattle/Portland).
The guy confimed that this amp has a pre-amp tap and a switch to run the pre-amp out with or without power to the speaker outputs.
What to Sell... what to sell...
:smile: