#45634  by deadguise

Google the name of the CD, many of those links (Amazon.com) will show a thumbnail or larger of the CD cover. Right click to save as (somewhere on your PC) and use that image or resize it in a graphics program.

#45663  by Emoto

deadguise wrote:Google the name of the CD, many of those links (Amazon.com) will show a thumbnail or larger of the CD cover. Right click to save as (somewhere on your PC) and use that image or resize it in a graphics program.
I think iTunes automatically resizes the images, according to the iTunes help file.

#45688  by deadguise

Yes it does but iTunes does not have every CD cover (that I'm aware of) nor custom art.

#45711  by Emoto

deadguise wrote:Yes it does but iTunes does not have every CD cover (that I'm aware of) nor custom art.
What I meant was that when you upload your own image, iTunes re-sizes it.

#49090  by DooDahDan

What I have been doing for my cover art is using the concert posters from Deadlists (link below) as the artwork for live shows. Alternatively, if they do not have a poster for a particular show, I look through the archive pages on dead.net for either photos from a particular show or a particular era (ie, wall of sound) or back stage passes or similar artwork.

concert posters: http://www.deadlists.com/posters/index.htm

#49117  by bucketorain

for my iPod touch, if the album cover art is not avail through Apple, I have simply gone to
Google Images and search for the Show date or year etc. I have come accross lots of pics from shows I have on the iPod.

Once I see something I like I just copy and paste it.

#49196  by warrenMFKNhaynes

I made that as album artwork from a picture i took at 10klf for JJ Grey & Mofro and it did autimaticly resize it.