#8103  by spilly

anybody going to the MOE.down, I'll be there for my second year in a row

#8104  by jck_strw

I wish. I just started getting into these guys. I picked up Warts and All Vol. II. Awesome album.

Make sure you check out The Avett Brothers when you're there. They're fucking awesome.

#8106  by phreaker

Moe. is something else. Saw them a couple months ago in KC with the Umph, and plan on seeing Umph. when they return to lawrence on their current tour. Off subject, but my town is in for some great concerts...next week, there will be two Split Lip Rayfield shows, then after that Sound Tribe will be coming, and the Jurassic 5, with talk of some more Schwag..

But unfortunantly I can't make it to the Moe. Down. I have a certain amount of money set aside that is the un-official "festival dough". i didnt have much, so I blew it all on Wakarusa this year. I had planned on catching Camp Bisco and the Moe. Down.

Maybe next year, right?

#8259  by jahozer

Moe.down is my favorite festival. Its location and the time of year make the weather always cool and bearable. Nice and warm, but not hot. Nice and cool in the evening, so you are not sweating in your tent. The parking, camping and venue are all within 5 minutes of each other, so reloading beer, food and other gear is no problem. There are flushable toilets which at times have no lines to them. Moe.rons are cool and chill more so than some of the sketchier fests I have been to.
Plus moe. Freakin Rocks. I go every year, and I would be going, but the birth of my son will be taking precedent this year!!!

#8266  by pharewellphish

yea man whoevers goin definitely say how it was on here. i wanted to go but i got too much goin on

#8282  by spilly

congrates Jahozer, it would have been nice to meet you but I think you have someone more important to meet