Place for the rest of the music
 #76789  by BuddhaG

WELL DONE!!!

The whole band sounds great together! You guys really nail that groove - impressive.

You didn't nail all the signature riffs, but the vibe is there and the jams/instrumentals sound very good.
 #76792  by mijknahs

Thanks Bruddah,

It felt way better than it sounds listening to the recording. There is something that a recording can't capture. The recording barely reminds me of the feeling I had during the song.

I kinda flubbed the bridge instrumental right before the big jam.

Jim
 #77713  by JonnyBoy

Nice, your bobby guy has a great voice. He needs to KNOW THAT. I know after 22 years of playing in front of people I still shy away when I know I can nail it if I get going... You guys are A+. You can tell you practice and mesh. :cool: PS your flubb wasn't bad, no worse than jerry that played the song live 20 gigs a month for 30 years. Great sound. Was that a freaking brick wall behind you? that must have messed with the noise!
 #77716  by mijknahs

Thanks JonnyBoy! I will let Nick our rhythm player know. He doesn't browse these forums.

Jim
 #78404  by tcsned

Very cool, well done! I love that tune. 7 time is a blast to play in. Don't fret over a couple of minor tweaks - we don't play Dead music to worry about a little flub here and there. The Dead sure didn't.

:cool: :cool: