#22896  by broomhead

[quote="amyjared"]I think Burnt Sienna was the best thing to happen to Crayola in a long time....\

hooey.. everyone knows mango tango is the best... :-)

#22897  by ebick

broomhead wrote:
ebick wrote:
GratefulPat wrote:broomhead.. if you noticed by reading that yes they are upside down, try them the other way. are tabs are exactly the same minus one note. the second fret on the E in the first line
Yeah.....I mean, if you are acknowledging that what you and I have differs by one note......then I have to echo the sentiments of others here and say that calling what I have posted "horrible" on that basis is pretty fuckin' outrageous, and I would invite you to frequent any other site until you "adjust" your attitude.
This isn't to me??
Most definately not.

#22902  by jackr

shakedown_04092 wrote:
My advice: settle down, smoke a joint, and come back to contribute. :D It's a great community here and we'd love to have you as part of it, but not with that kind of attitude. Hey man, nobody's perfect, nor are they trying to be (see your above post in bold).
Pat,
This is a very good community and we would certainly be able to forget about all this and welcome you to contribute.

I have gotten together with good people on this site to jam with. And have had a great time. I have had some scheduling problems and missed out on getting together with some other people (including ebick). There is a lot to this community, so take advantage of it.

#22915  by BlobWeird

Yup like Jackr said. There were some harsh words thrown around in this topic but as long as you are clear on the right way and the wrong way to do these things then we are cool now. Just show some respect ya know?
 #22945  by XxRouninxX

my post was referring to ladies and gentlement not dozin ;)

#40296  by Mick

Wow, I am just now getting into these song forums, and this thread was pretty whacky! Some annoying stuff mixed in with stuff that had me laughing louder than I probably should have while at work (slow day here on Good Friday).

Anyway, at the risk of throwing some gasoline on a fire that died out 8 months ago I will add: I am partial to the entire version of GDTRFB that is on "Rockin' the Rhein". The intro on that one is somewhat different, and I have made some minimal attempts to tab it. If anyone has tabbed that, I would be happy to compare notes. If anyone else is partial to it but hasn't tabbed it, I could post what I have done and would welcome comments.

#40308  by BlobWeird

Mick wrote:Wow, I am just now getting into these song forums, and this thread was pretty whacky! Some annoying stuff mixed in with stuff that had me laughing louder than I probably should have while at work (slow day here on Good Friday).

Anyway, at the risk of throwing some gasoline on a fire that died out 8 months ago I will add: I am partial to the entire version of GDTRFB that is on "Rockin' the Rhein". The intro on that one is somewhat different, and I have made some minimal attempts to tab it. If anyone has tabbed that, I would be happy to compare notes. If anyone else is partial to it but hasn't tabbed it, I could post what I have done and would welcome comments.
Ill give it a shot today. The fingerpickin jerry is tough to tab though so Im sure it wont be perfect. But yeah drop your tab on here and ill throw mine on tonight or tomorrow. And yes the "I bent my wookie" line was frikkin hilarious. One of the best simpsons moments for me.

#40309  by Tennessee Jedi

Please throw some tabs out there ...
I could def. use a freshening up on Going Down...
 #58759  by EsteemedLocomotive

I talked to Woodie Guthrie, he says the Dead's been mucking that song up for decades...