Talk about the recent Tours
 #66  by DarkStar24

I just thought id tell everyone that i just finally saved up enough change to buy my grateful dead ticket. Me and a bunch of buddies went and got our tickets the other day and cant wait till the July 24th show at alpine. Of course we got the lawn seats. Well i just thought id post this. Hope to see lots of you there.
:wink:

Peace

#209  by Gr8flKev

My first, and only, visit to Alpine was the 2 reunion shows in '02. I am hoping to go back again this year, but I cant see myself making a 16 hour drive when the boys are gonna be in Atlanta, Deer Creek, Bonnaroo, St. Louis and North Carolina. You'll have a blast!

#210  by picassomoon

i saw a couple of shows at alpine, it's awesome. the lot scene was really great. unfortunately i have moved to utah so i dont think i'll be able to go this year. try downloading some alpine shows from the late 80's they're really bitchin.
 #475  by violanojblues

Something in the air at Alpine. (Maybe in the water so be careful.) There and Deer Creek are my two favorite places to see shows. Being from West Michigan, and not being able to see any shows out west like the Gorge, I find that Alpine and the Creek provide some pretty magical settings for the right band and the right crowd. Hard not to have fun there.
 #481  by phpbb

This webmaster used to be from Michigan himself, and would agree that Alpine and Deer Creek were great places to see shows, however, since relocating out west, I personally love my home venue of Red Rocks, but I must admit the best ever was Jerry Band at the Warfield.

#1365  by pharewellphish

howd u like the show? i saw it and it was greati even bought the cd of it