#28478  by shakedown_04092

Finally got my webcam working! My first video on the net, hope it's ok.

#28514  by GratefulFloyd

nice job man! real cool. if i ever finish studying i'm gonna sit down with my acoustic and take some notes from this.

#28540  by GratefulPat

that was sick as hell.. very well done, those are some very sweet licks

#28549  by shakedown_04092

Thanks =====> to everyone else here as well, especially to the senior members here, for helping us ALL get to where we are today. I owe a lot to TS, SS, Waldo, Bill, Ed, jck_strw, Laytonco, KENNY, Blob, Bweird, and some others I'm inevitably leaving off that have greatly contributed to this site :oops: .

Y'all kick ass :cool:

#28559  by bodiddley

Sweet man. You're gonna get right on tabin' that all out for us, right? LOL. I really liked it a lot.

#28594  by frankielee

Damn! that sounds sooooo sweet MORE! MORE! :cool:

#28595  by strumminsix

Love it dude! Awesome!

You've convinced me that the next recording of mine will be electric!

Glad you included the C C# D in the chorus!

SWEEET!!!!

#28597  by caspersvapors

that was really good. time to learn eyes, i cant believe i havent learned this song yet

#28598  by d-v-s

Benny, that was sweet man. Thanks for slowing down that riff at the end. can't wait to try that one out tonight. I always feel the absence of that riff when I play the song without it.

ps - lovin' the Sox jersey! :cool:

#28606  by bodiddley

Love the vid, NOT the Sux Jersey. Oh well, My team sucked ass, otherwise I wouldn't be saying this.

#28634  by jck_strw

The man from the almost frozen north comes through! Nice video. I've been hoping someone would do an Eyes video. Very nice, keep them coming. What kind of gear are you playing there? Are you still waiting on a Resurrection?

#28666  by shakedown_04092

Thanks for all the kynd comments :oops:

And yes, that is a 2004 WS Champions Red Sox jersey, so now it looks like I'm gonna have to go out and get another 2007 jersey. Ho hum.... :lol:

I'm playing on my Gibson SG through a little crappy Fender Champion 110 practice amp I got about 6 years ago for $50. The reverb on it is broken or something because every time I turn it up and play with it on it sounds like someone jumping off a cartoon diving board made of sheet metal or something - horrible noise.

The Hollowbody Resurrection is hopefully coming next weekend - the pups were delayed in Germany and should be arriving hopefully by the end of this week.

Will definitely post pics/vids/clips when I get it.