When it doesn't fit anywhere else
 #17447  by LazyLightnin

OMG ive been freakin out since last night, great game between the cavs and pistons, and my band did a gig before and during commercials and halftime -it rocked, everyone was screaming! being from Cleveland and being a HUGE B-ball fan, and not really seeing any championship sport franchises can have its positives and negatives, it just makes it all the more sweet when we beat Detroit last night. i am truly a WITNESS.

no championships since the '64 Browns...

GO CAVS!
www.billwalton.com there are some mod ... n my wall!

#17448  by Crazy 9.5 Fingers

Was there pandemonium in the flats last night?

#17451  by LazyLightnin

lol the flats dont really exist anymore....theres 1 club open on the bank i think, and a few restraunts. Lotta bad buisness moves and alot of redevelopement goin n down there. to be perfectly honest , a few fights a couple years ago and a few people shot gave the police a great excuse to set up road blocks. the CPD decided to show up and block the few exits u have to get home from the flats, checking EVERYONE. LOTS of people got busted,(granted u should never be driving drunk) and just never went back. it became to risky to even stop for dinner and a drink, and the whole place dried up...

#17456  by bodiddley

I guess I should care becuase I'm from the area but I don't. How terrible is that?

#17468  by LazyLightnin

dont care about the cavs or the flats? lol i never really partied in the flats except for the Odeon for shows. the Flats are for the young hot-shot lawyers and their smokin hot mistress secretaries. Let them pay $4.50 for a bud light, just not my scene 8)

#17473  by phpbb

at least the post didn't start with "DUCKS!"....

#17498  by LazyLightnin

the duck with the mango salsa?

#17513  by shakedown_04092

LazyLightnin wrote:the duck with the mango salsa?
Hahahahahahaha! My favorite commercials!

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... co+cavemen

Rumor has it that ABC is developing a sit-com called "Cavemen" featuring the 3 30-something Geico cavemen trying to make it in modern-day Atlanta. Should be a hoot. :lol:

#17517  by bodiddley

I'm still waiting for a commercial where the Geico Caveman meets the Geico Gecko...."Worlds are colliding!"

#17529  by LazyLightnin

ya like George Costanza and the "worlds colliding" episode - classic!

Diddley my dude,.....circles are at edgewater park friday nights. im goin down with a few friends, i dont gotta drum but ill bring an acoustic. you should check it out, grate vibes for everyone.

#17530  by bodiddley

Maybe sometime I will. A little difficult with a young kid though.

#17551  by LazyLightnin

Kids love drums! drums love kids!

#17559  by mikenohio

WOO HOO.... The LeBrons RULE :cheers:

Go CAVS!!

#18287  by grateful4booze

Spurs in 4 for 4! Let the Dynasty begin.

#18361  by LazyLightnin

oooooooooh the evil San Anotnio Spurs. the play that Star Wars theme during lineups, gets me all worked up :?

but seriously, who thought the Cavs would actually win? they gotta take their lumps too 8)

we need a point guard and another shooter, possibly another off the bench. Damn proud of those boys though, whole city is behind them 110%

next year my friend and we'll see!

GO BROWNS GO INDIANS GO CAVS! :cool: