name, city, instrument, years of playing, current band, gear
 #175659  by KnoxTerrapin

Howdy! New guitar-playing member in Knoxville looking for some other folks to play Dead tunes with in an informal jamming setting. Know quite a few Dead tunes and want to get back into playing with other folks after a long hiatus. Mostly play electric but also have acoustic gear. Let me know if anyone in the area is interested in getting together and playing some music!
strumminsix liked this
 #175744  by ino_dropped_dead

What's up! I am only a few months into playing guitar, so I probably wouldn't do you any good in a jam sesh, but I would be down to see any of the covers/tributes that come into town with ya
 #175751  by KnoxTerrapin

Hey that sounds great and would be happy to offer any help/ advice with guitar along the way. I believe there is a Dead cover band at Lonesome Dove in the old city this Saturday but I won't be able to make it. I'm not sure when the next one will be after that, but would definitely be up for making plans to go. If you'd like to drop me a line over email, we can exchange info. And keep in touch ahead of the next one. My email is scooper8369@yahoo.com. look forward to listening to some Dead with you.