#174090  by Jon S.

I own a pair of Fishman Loudbox Artists (one for each coast) that are small but powerful and sound great for acoustic guitar and vocals. Also check out the smallest amp in the series, the Mini.
 #174093  by jackevorkian

I've had a pair of SWR Cali Blondes forever. Long out of production, it's just a great sounding acoustic amp that can also be used for bass and vocals. It's a little big and heavy, but it's smaller sibling, the Strawberry Blonde, is also worth a look. They are usually available used for a under $500.
 #174098  by Jon S.

In addition to my pair of Fishman Loudbox Artists, I also own a pre-Fender SWR California Blonde. Sure, it sounds great, but it’s heavy as hell and bulky in size, too, which is not responsive to the OP’s request. I now use mine with the tweeter switched off as a dedicated bass amp.
 #174107  by jackevorkian

Jon S. wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:23 pm In addition to my pair of Fishman Loudbox Artists, I also own a pre-Fender SWR California Blonde. Sure, it sounds great, but it’s heavy as hell and bulky in size, too, which is not responsive to the OP’s request. I now use mine with the tweeter switched off as a dedicated bass amp.
The Strawberry Blonde would satisfy the OPs request. Very portable and sounds almost as good as the Cali.
 #174109  by Jon S.

Unless I wanted the amp to play bass through, I can’t fathom why to prefer the single channel 1/4” input SWR SB over the dual channel 1/4” and XLR inputs Fishman which also has other useful features the SWR lacks but we all have our preferences.