#168098  by lbpesq

The little “alert bell” in the upper right reports “Like/ Dislike Status”. Not that I want to post a “Dislike”, but I fail to see how I would if, as unlikely as it seems, the situation were ever to present itself where a “dislike” was appropriate (as for instance if someone posted how much better Dead & Co. is than the original band). I see how to post a “Like”, but how does one post a “Dislike”?

Bill, tgo
LazyLightning72 liked this
 #168293  by LazyLightning72

lbpesq wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:09 am(as for instance if someone posted how much better Dead & Co. is than the original band).

Bill, tgo
Lol, I lost a mouthful of coffee on my iPad when I read this.
 #168294  by Jon S.

We're better off without it.
 #168296  by lbpesq

An amusing coincidence that you guys brought this thread to life today. Over on the Alembic forum, someone posted this,

One of the regulars, who is a reggae and jazz bassist/guitarist in England, and definitely not a Deadhead, posted that the joke went over his head. A couple of others posted explaining the lyric from “He’s Gone”. Then someone else, a recent arrival on the bus, posted a video of Dead & Co. doing the tune. In response, I posted a vid of the boys doing “He’s Gone” from ‘81, along with the caption: “Why listen to a Grateful Dead tribute band when you can hear the real McCoy!”

Then I come over here and find these posts reminding me of this thread.

Bill, tgo
LazyLightning72 liked this