#134055  by TI4-1009
 Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:56 am
rugger wrote: I think I almost wet my pants!
Ahhh- you missed the hidden "wet/dry" blend pot then? :lol:

To avoid "accidents" always start full dry and work your way up to what you can stand.
 #134057  by hippieguy1954
 Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:45 pm
TI4-1009 wrote:
rugger wrote: I think I almost wet my pants!
Ahhh- you missed the hidden "wet/dry" blend pot then? :lol:

To avoid "accidents" always start full dry and work your way up to what you can stand.
“Everyone’s a comedian” :lol:
 #134076  by rugger
 Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:09 am
hippieguy1954 wrote:#57? That's great, man! That means I might get one of the first signed 100 also. Ordered it Saturday. I'll keep my fingers crossed. :|
I don't think there's any question you will get one of the first 100. He probably pre sold 40-50 and the rest will trickle out as word spreads. If you are on the east coast, expect about a week.

I was initially concerned that I wouldn't be part of the first batch of 100 and get stuck with a backorder that may or may not ever get filled. As I said before, I was pleasantly surprised for my own sake.

Rockin' On with a TruTron,

John in San Diego
 #134077  by rugger
 Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:10 am
hippieguy1954 wrote:
TI4-1009 wrote:
rugger wrote: I think I almost wet my pants!
Ahhh- you missed the hidden "wet/dry" blend pot then? :lol:

To avoid "accidents" always start full dry and work your way up to what you can stand.
“Everyone’s a comedian” :lol:
Glad to provide the fodder. :-)

john in san diego
 #134079  by hippieguy1954
 Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:21 am
rugger wrote:
hippieguy1954 wrote:#57? That's great, man! That means I might get one of the first signed 100 also. Ordered it Saturday. I'll keep my fingers crossed. :|
I don't think there's any question you will get one of the first 100. He probably pre sold 40-50 and the rest will trickle out as word spreads. If you are on the east coast, expect about a week.

I was initially concerned that I wouldn't be part of the first batch of 100 and get stuck with a backorder that may or may not ever get filled. As I said before, I was pleasantly surprised for my own sake.

Rockin' On with a TruTron,

John in San Diego
Hey thanks for the info, John in San Diego. I'm psyched :D Also, Mike sent me an email congratulating me on getting one of the first 100 :-) Real nice guy.
On his Mike Mutron FB page he says after the first 100 sell, there will a two week break in production to get ready for maybe 1000 more as well as the other project. Something like that.

+1 on Rockin' On with a TruTron
 #134102  by TI4-1009
 Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:04 am
Another from TGP:

Image
 #134291  by gr8fl4295
 Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:30 pm
WOOHOO 69!!

Image
 #134592  by barefootdave
 Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:42 am
I got #23 but think I would rather have #69, just because. :lol:
 #134871  by NSP
 Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:54 am
Just a head's up to anyone thinking about pulling the trigger on one of these. Just stumbled upon this...today only - Friday the 13th sale, 13% off. I wasn't planning on buying one, but couldn't pass it up.

http://mu-fx-trutron3x.com/
 #134885  by Utah Joe
 Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:21 pm
Thanks for letting me know about the sale. Just placed my order. I've been watching this for a while and now I'm glad I waited. In addition to the 13% off you can get another 5% cash back if you use your Discover card for online purchases through 12/31/13.
 #134888  by Tbrogit
 Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:35 am
I had to pull the trigger too. Now it looks like my pigtronix envelope/phaser will have to end up on eBay.
 #134891  by NSP
 Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:00 am
Tbrogit wrote:I had to pull the trigger too. Now it looks like my pigtronix envelope/phaser will have to end up on eBay.
I'll be keeping my MuIII cause one can never have too much gear, right?

Looks like mine shipped already....#88
  • 1
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8