#133463  by Chinarider1A

Looking for a guitar tech in Denver that understands Jerry type wiring. Any suggestions?

Thanks, Dave
 #133473  by zambiland

Hi Dave!

What exactly are you looking to have done? I haven't found anyone who really does a great job with wiring, so I end up doing most of it myself.
 #133499  by Chinarider1A

Thanks Guys.

Edwin, I was just tired of doing it myself and having it look like a mess. Was looking for someone to clean everything up, have really solid connections, and have the pickups set up with an easy snap connection.

I ended up just redoing it myself. I'm always messing around with pickups, etc....

Dave...
 #133514  by ugly rumor

Actually, Edwin, there is a guy who lives probably less than a mile from you. Walrus Sound. He did the electrics in my RD with Moog circuitry. I often get complements on my tone. Playing, anh! I'll post his number when I can get to my case.
 #133518  by zambiland

ugly rumor wrote:Actually, Edwin, there is a guy who lives probably less than a mile from you. Walrus Sound. He did the electrics in my RD with Moog circuitry. I often get complements on my tone. Playing, anh! I'll post his number when I can get to my case.
I know Paul pretty well. He's rebuilt all of my McIntosh amps and a number of other things. I've never thought of him for guitar stuff, though. Probably a good idea. He's a little pricey and eccentric. I see him as the anti-Fat Willie. He also has a great collection of tubes.
 #133524  by Smolder

There are a couple of guitar guys in Louisville... and there were a couple at the guitar show a couple months back in Parker... I do my own stuff so I don't know of their work first hand.
Last edited by Smolder on Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.