When it doesn't fit anywhere else
 #128329  by tcsned

I'm in for a large! Awesome idea!! :cool:
 #128330  by WilliamC

Beautiful - add another Large to the count, Batik by preference
 #128334  by Poor Peter

I think it's perfect. No Dead logo IMO. I'll be needing a couple of mediums.
 #128335  by Utah Joe

Personally, I think you should incorporate a naked lady into the design. I like naked lady art.
 #128340  by Lephty

I'd buy one in a minute.
 #128363  by gr8fulbluz

TI4-1009 wrote:I sort of prefer the classic RUK look:

I could see this over the left breast on the front, and/or in the shape of the pick, like the rukind pick.

In any case i would love one or two and so on.

What is the rule with the GDM copy.right thing just the 'stealie' or isn't it a bunch of icons. I forget.
 #128447  by RiverRat

gr8fulbluz wrote:What is the rule with the GDM copy.right thing just the 'stealie' or isn't it a bunch of icons. I forget.
Trademarks on the following:

Steal Your Face
Space Your Face
13 point lightning bolt
Skeleton and roses
Dancing Bears
Dancing Terrapin Turtles
Skeleton Line
Skull and Roses

Not sure if I missed any...
 #128448  by Dozin

I like the Rukind logo. I know that's a lot of colors but it would look good on a shirt and easy to identify.
 #128452  by gr8fulbluz

RiverRat wrote: . . .
Trademarks on the following:

Steal Your Face
Space Your Face
13 point lightning bolt
Skeleton and roses
Dancing Bears
Dancing Terrapin Turtles
Skeleton Line
Skull and Roses

Not sure if I missed any...
Thanks, I have been wanting to make stickers for my stuff {{ like: the back of an i-Pad, the car, and I have some bags the could use a sticker...}}
And I want them to be round, my preference. So I was thinking about skull and roses or cyclops skull. Just toying with the idea. But I remember the GDM stuff from back on tour, seems like a long time ago. I had those two stickers on my first car : - )

Any-who, I was never satisfied with the resolution of my attempts to make stickers out of those two cause I want like an 8-10 inch circle sticker. Really big. Maybe I didn't try hard enough.
 #128458  by tigerstrat

The "Skull & Roses" image should be public domain. I wonder how they would get a copyright on that, considering that Edmund Joseph Sullivan died in 1933?
 #128460  by PaulJay

I like the artwork, but I think the Acoustic Guitar should be replaced with a drawing of Wolf or Tiger. Considering 75% of discussions are about them. Anyway nice work and idea.
 #128531  by strummingturtle

I think it is sweet just the way it is and I could use another T-shirt.
I love to support people making handmade stuff.