#128289  by Ross66

I recently purchased a 73 wolf model from Leo and received it about two weeks ago. I just want to acknowledge Leo and his craft in building these guitars. Leo's attention to detail is spot on,this guitar is so beautiful I can't put it down. I played at a friends party over the weekend and the compliments were very gratifying I was very proud of my axe! From the ivory inlays to the water jet cut pickup ring and stunning 5 A Curly maple this wolf is a real masterpiece. I just want to put the word out about Leo's craftsmanship word of mouth is big in this community and I feel Leo deserves his props. Communication was excellent and many photos were provided throughout the build. If your looking for a Garcia axe I can highly recommend Scarlet Fire Guitars. I know Moriarty is the gold standard but Leo has caught him in my opinion and the price is right!(at least for now). Don't wait get yours you won't regret it!

Thanks Again Leo!!!
Ross
Last edited by Ross66 on Mon May 27, 2013 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #128294  by Ross66

Pics are on the forum already just advance search Scarlet Fire Guitars its the Wolf 2.1 recently posted I don't know how to post pics I tried could not figure it out.
 #128297  by TI4-1009

Photo how-to:

forum/viewtopic.php?f=359&t=12940

Now post 'em!!
 #128307  by Jon S.

Wo!!! Stunning! I'm sure it sounds and plays as beautiful as it looks!
 #128308  by Ross66

Yes it does sound great the D Allen 69's are awesome pups
Partnered with Stratoblaster it's pretty sweet. The parts Leo uses
Are high quality parts. I will try and put a an audio clip together
in the next couple days and post it. The playability of this axe is excellent too
I have small hands Leo shaped the neck accordingly,smooth frets and perfect intonation also.
 #128311  by cmc64

Leo has become my go-to guy for parts, components and all things guitar upgrading related. Always available to talk when you need something and goes out of his way to get you what you need. Great guy and an asset to this community. We have some very good people on this forum - we are all very fortunate.
 #128313  by tcsned

I just picked out the quilted maple top for mine. In 4-7 months I'll be posting pics and sound clips. Can't wait!

Leo has been very cool to work with, I'm super impressed with everything I've seem of his work. There are a lot of talented folks in this community and it is my first place to go to get a new piece of gear, parts, fixing up an old guitar, getting a new one. No reason to go anywhere else.