Chat about Equipment Info
 #113810  by Pete B.

Hey Fred i'm sure we can get something going on in Portland while you're here.
'Not sure if you want to bring your Axe, but there is certainly enough Jerry Gear here in town for a lil' Jerry Gear hang of some sort, maybe?
It would be cool to have it at the Edgefield where Furthur are playing.
'Maybe next summer in SF.

We've got David Nelson Band and MoonAlice in town tonight at The Mt.Tabor Theater.
 #113852  by tigerstrat

Pete B. wrote:Hey Fred i'm sure we can get something going on in Portland while you're here.
'Not sure if you want to bring your Axe, but there is certainly enough Jerry Gear here in town for a lil' Jerry Gear hang of some sort, maybe?
It would be cool to have it at the Edgefield where Furthur are playing.
'Maybe next summer in SF.

We've got David Nelson Band and MoonAlice in town tonight at The Mt.Tabor Theater.
DNB was awesome last night! And speaking of them, another good event to possibly pair a Dead Gear Expo might be this here Field Trip on Labor Day weekend in Wilsonville, OR (about 20 miles from downtown Portland): http://www.sandeliemusicfest.com/index.html

#113853  by NWPines

I'm going to catch DNB tomorrow night at the WOW Hall here in Eugene!
 #124916  by gr8fullfred

Is there any plan in the works for the 2013 Dead Gear Expo?

Still hoping to see Doug Irwin there!
 #127422  by NSP

gr8fullfred wrote:Again, Any plans for a Dead Gear Expo for 2013?
Good question, I was just thinking about that the other day as well and would love to attend.

Glen....you out there?
 #127879  by Adam Deckard

Oh yeah, wasn't there talk about having another expo this year on the west coast? San Fran!? BUMP1 Who organized this thing last year? Are they up for the job this year? Would Moriarty still attend if it were a west coast deal? Would Playin Dead still want to come play? Could we get TIGER ROSE up in there? If we wanted to put such an event together I would be willing to volunteer some of my free time in making some phone calls and contacting some different people get quotes on venues solicit folks to play or setup booths etc..
 #127880  by ccw3432

I'd love to see a west coast event! It may be worth a phone call to Hard Truckers to see if they are planning on doing anything. If not, it would be great to still see it happen.
 #128773  by JamminJommy

Adam Deckard wrote:Oh yeah, wasn't there talk about having another expo this year on the west coast? San Fran!? BUMP1 Who organized this thing last year? Are they up for the job this year? Would Moriarty still attend if it were a west coast deal? Would Playin Dead still want to come play? Could we get TIGER ROSE up in there? If we wanted to put such an event together I would be willing to volunteer some of my free time in making some phone calls and contacting some different people get quotes on venues solicit folks to play or setup booths etc..
Plenty of West Coast GD bands to go around. I know all of us out this way would love a gear expo, though!