Sell and buy at your own risk...
 #126688  by Jerry1996x

This has been tough... but im putting my 1972 Fender Twin up. Its Blackfaced, and also has a preamp tap so you can use a power amp (Macintosh). Its in pretty good condition for its age. Only very small tears in the tolex, and 1 small tear in the grill. My tonal quest is taking me into different territory (however im continuing to play lots of Jerry stuff) and am looking to buy a Mesa/Boogie Mark 3. That being said, I will be looking for trades for one.....

$900
 #126702  by cmc64

Go Mesa!!!!

You will dig it! My MK IIA will do Jerry all day and just about any other tone I can dream up. I was fooling around with a Strat last week with an SDS-1 in the neck position -> JBL K-120 2x12 and it sounded like a fat, warm jazz archtop (maybe with a bit less resonance being that the Strat is a solidbody). Point is, it will do it all. I went with the MK IIA because Jerry used one but also because I found it as a head (did not want a combo), it has a built in pre-amp tap AND a slave out with level control, the price was a steal and although it needs some work (Joe, I promise it's coming) it still sounds fantastic. It will be a knockout when Joe is done with it.

Good luck with your sale. I have always wanted a "proper" Twin but there is no way I can afford it.
 #126703  by tcsned

Dude, you'll dig the Mark III. I gigged with one for 15 years. Still have it.
 #147626  by Jerry1996x

BUMP Been a while but still looking to sell!! (Still looking for trades for a Mesa, possibly Pro Reverbs...)

Didn't mention in the original post all work performed by Jimmy Somma of Sommatone Amps, now located in Austin.