When it doesn't fit anywhere else
 #122060  by Grant

Neal is the man. Excellent player and exceptional singer
 #122065  by strumminsix

Mr.Burns wrote:According to Waldo's site, Dan Pritzker owns Wolf. According to Forbes, he also has $1,600,000,000, which makes him one of the richest people in America. So, I'm guessing it's unlikely he would sell it. He should get together with Jim Irsay and jam. :D

I googled him and discovered he wrote and directed a film about Louis Armstrong. I bet it would be cool to be appallingly rich and do whatever kinda crazy shit you want, like buy Jerry Garcia's guitar or make a flippin movie about something you're totally into. Wtf...
You should have read further about him. He is also a killer musician and song writer. Guitarist and lyricist for Chicago based Sonia Dada.

They were are killer band and super talented. The rumor was that he was concerned that his inheritance would have an impact on his music and wanted a separation between the 2 so they never let it grow to where it could have been.

I don't know the guy or anything like that, just saying that music appears to be a very significant part of his life and not the hobby of a hording rich man.
 #122073  by paulinnc

strumminsix wrote:
Mr.Burns wrote:According to Waldo's site, Dan Pritzker owns Wolf. According to Forbes, he also has $1,600,000,000, which makes him one of the richest people in America. So, I'm guessing it's unlikely he would sell it. He should get together with Jim Irsay and jam. :D

I googled him and discovered he wrote and directed a film about Louis Armstrong. I bet it would be cool to be appallingly rich and do whatever kinda crazy shit you want, like buy Jerry Garcia's guitar or make a flippin movie about something you're totally into. Wtf...
You should have read further about him. He is also a killer musician and song writer. Guitarist and lyricist for Chicago based Sonia Dada.

They were are killer band and super talented. The rumor was that he was concerned that his inheritance would have an impact on his music and wanted a separation between the 2 so they never let it grow to where it could have been.

I don't know the guy or anything like that, just saying that music appears to be a very significant part of his life and not the hobby of a hording rich man.
That's the guy I couldn't remember. I didn't know that he was super rich but it makes sense now, I always wondered how a musician could afford almost 800,000 for a guitar but after reading about his family history etc it is clear.
 #122174  by dogfood1

Grant wrote:Neal is the man. Excellent player and exceptional singer
Incredible player, yes. Singer? Not so much.

That said, the CRB is so unbelievably good. If you haven't checked them out, please do.
 #122225  by Grant

dogfood1 wrote:
Grant wrote:Neal is the man. Excellent player and exceptional singer
Incredible player, yes. Singer? Not so much.

That said, the CRB is so unbelievably good. If you haven't checked them out, please do.
Are you kidding me? :lol: Point in the direction of better male harmonising than Neal and Ryan Adams.

Case in point:

http://archive.org/details/radams2007-06-29.sbd.flac

Take your pick.... Blue Hotel, Wild Flowers, Two, Let It Ride... pretty much anything

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyQiXzqA2kU
 #126971  by kansaschris

Neal Casal is pretty cool. He played in Ryan Adams' band The Cardinals. If you get a chance check out some of their shows on archive. Great live band. Fox theatre from 09 (I think) is a killer show.