name, city, instrument, years of playing, current band, gear
 #119197  by fulltone1989

Ahoy there! My name's Tom, I am a guitarist - I've been seriously playing for about 12 years and I am 23 years old (when I say seriously I mean taking lessons.) I play in several bands when I went to college but right now I am seeking out some fellow jammers in southern NH. I love playing old style funk as well as Lettuce and Soulive. Of course I have a soft spot for the Dead and Jerry is one of my favorite players, too. I like Phish a lot too and have spent some time chasing Trey tone but now I am focusing more on playing and crafting my own tone with what I have. I normally hang out over on The Gear Page and Strangedesign.org but this place looks great and I look forward to meeting you all.
 #119204  by Dozin

What up fellow Granite Stater
from Nashua
You?

peace,
Chris
 #119206  by tcsned

Welcome aboard Tom!

There's some great stuff to be found here.

Enjoy!
Tom
 #119212  by rugger

Live Free or Die!

I'm in Durham once or twice a year--wife's family.

I recognize your handle from TGP. I'm slowjoecrow over there and rugger here, but I'm always john in san diego. Anyways, welcome!

john in san diego
 #119310  by fulltone1989

Hey everyone! I've been checking out some threads and it seems like a some great theory/gear conversations are happening. Looking forward to learning a lot of Dead related material