#111882  by Mountainsofthemoon

I think in the videos on tristudios.com Bobby is playing some of his best acoustic guitar ever. I would love it if somebody would attempt to tab one of the songs out like "BIg Bad Blues", "Corrina", "K.C. Moan", or "Wake up little suzie".
 #111885  by strumminsix

Mountainsofthemoon wrote:I think in the videos on tristudios.com Bobby is playing some of his best acoustic guitar ever. I would love it if somebody would attempt to tab one of the songs out like "BIg Bad Blues", "Corrina", "K.C. Moan", or "Wake up little suzie".
If you look through the forums you'll find Corinna. And Wake Up little Suzie can be easily found from Simon and Garfunkel.
KC Moan is just a 1 | 4 | 1 |4 | 1 | 5 4 1| in whatever key suits you!

Big Bad Blues would be cool. Bobby does a solo video that you should be able to pick it from!
 #111891  by Mountainsofthemoon

"If you look through the forums you'll find Corinna. And Wake Up little Suzie can be easily found from Simon and Garfunkel.

Big Bad Blues would be cool. Bobby does a solo video that you should be able to pick it from![/quote]

Thank you! That helped me understand K C Moan almost instantly. I've been playing for about a year and just a few weeks ago got a teacher to help me with music theory. I knew Corrina's chords were on this site but i was looking for a more in depth version.... if you know what i mean.
 #111915  by strumminsix

Mountainsofthemoon wrote:"If you look through the forums you'll find Corinna. And Wake Up little Suzie can be easily found from Simon and Garfunkel.

Big Bad Blues would be cool. Bobby does a solo video that you should be able to pick it from!

Thank you! That helped me understand K C Moan almost instantly. I've been playing for about a year and just a few weeks ago got a teacher to help me with music theory. I knew Corrina's chords were on this site but i was looking for a more in depth version.... if you know what i mean.[/quote]

Wow, man, so glad it helped! Was just trying to give quick direction without having much time! Very cool you are learning that already.

For Corrina, check this out. My band does it and I've got some notes in the thread.
http://community.rukind.com/viewforum.php?f=45
 #115632  by dogfood1

I'd be interested in the same for the suite of Ashes & Glass - > Two Djinns

I've been listening to a lot of the Weir/Robinson/Greene shows, loving that trio.
 #115635  by Jimaroe

"I've been listening to a lot of the Weir/Robinson/Greene shows, loving that trio."

Agree. Caught WRG on June 3. Had as much fun and enjoyed this show as much as I did seeing, Grateful Dead, The Dead, Furthur. It was a much more intimate venue and it was just really cool. I've got tix for Saturday Night Furthur show at Red Rocks, but honestly, and I know I'm comparing two separate entities here, I can't wait to see another Bobby acoustic show.
 #115651  by hotasaPistol

Wake up little susie is in the tabs section already........Everly Bros........not Simon And Garfunkle

:smile: :smile: :smile:
 #115698  by dogfood1

Jimaroe wrote:"I've been listening to a lot of the Weir/Robinson/Greene shows, loving that trio."

Agree. Caught WRG on June 3. Had as much fun and enjoyed this show as much as I did seeing, Grateful Dead, The Dead, Furthur. It was a much more intimate venue and it was just really cool. I've got tix for Saturday Night Furthur show at Red Rocks, but honestly, and I know I'm comparing two separate entities here, I can't wait to see another Bobby acoustic show.
Agreed! At this point in my life, I'd rather see Ratdog, WRG, (or even DSO) before Furthur/The Dead. I never liked stadium rock back in the day, and even less now. And you have to give Bobby credit for pushing the music in new directions, with younger players, and playing smaller venues. I can't get on-board with The National, but Bobby get's props for playing with those guys, the WRG shows and more.

(And I was alway a Jerry guy) :-)