#109600  by cripeowner

I wanted to recommend Andrew at AO guitars. I sent my original Cripe bolt prototype to him and couldn't be happier. He replaced the wiring and added an OBEL. He also replaced the nut and set up the action along with some minor fret work. I must say the guitar plays like a dream and the nut and minor fret work solved intonation issues I had. Communication was great turnaround was quick and the charges very reasonable. The guitar has improved100%. If you're looking for an instrument or any kind of mod or repair check him out you'll be happy you did.
 #109615  by vwjodyme

I thought the owner of that one might be a member here. I saw it while i was up there last week (still gutted). Post some pics, it is a beauty!
 #109646  by NSP

I have to agree with the recommendation. I just received a dual cable Andrew made for use with my OBEL and couldn't be happier. Excellent customer service.

AO is an asset to our community.

Tim
 #109655  by TI4-1009

NSP wrote:I have to agree with the recommendation. I just received a dual cable Andrew made for use with my OBEL and couldn't be happier. Excellent customer service.

AO is an asset to our community.

Tim
+1

forum/viewtopic.php?f=426&t=10999