#91016  by jkstraw
 Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:47 am
Dude that is awesome!! Congratulations! I was just going to send a message after jedi got his to see where your project was at! Both of you finished at the same time - wicked! Great job man! :wink:
 #91018  by Tennessee Jedi
 Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:43 am
USBLUES wrote:I couldn't, and still kinda don't believe it worked straight away, i was prepearing myself for a long night or wire tracign and multi-meter hell. I put two strings on there, blindley plugged into one of the jacks, and sound came out. Good sound two, crisp Jerry-like sounds, really really cool.
IMG_0716.JPG
My Bro !
Hey man sweet looking axe ..... Congrats ! Aint Bri the best ?
Yeah man I dig Peavey bandits ..... love their tone/ reverb / sound
:cheers:
 #99794  by USBLUES
 Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:18 am
Sorry for the late response, but it was because of those original PUP's were too big.
 #106029  by Jerry1996x
 Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:23 pm
the pickup problem you had, is that why the plate is a bit wide? or is it just like that?
 #106130  by USBLUES
 Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:16 am
Thats exactley why i had to get the pickup plate custom built, if i had to do it alll over again i would have had brian just do his version of the Muscician Plate, its much nicer....
 #106131  by USBLUES
 Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:18 am
Also i added a battery box to it recentley, butchered it a little but i don't have to unscrew the back plate anymore, there is another issue i haven't figured out and don't know if other muscician modders have found, the pickups are not at the same angle as the strings, does anyone know a fix or if it really matters?? the north pup pole is higher than the south
 #106134  by alcorelectric
 Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:50 am
USBLUES wrote:Also i added a battery box to it recentley, butchered it a little but i don't have to unscrew the back plate anymore, there is another issue i haven't figured out and don't know if other muscician modders have found, the pickups are not at the same angle as the strings, does anyone know a fix or if it really matters?? the north pup pole is higher than the south
Try this
http://www.reproguitarparts.com/#ecwid: ... ct=5662818
You will have to drill a few holes
T