When it doesn't fit anywhere else
 #102532  by tigerstrat

When the Big One hits Portland, I just hope I'm at home and not at work downtown... and I for damn sure don't want it hitting while I'm on the MAX train crossing the Steel Bridge!
 #102550  by ugly rumor

tcsned wrote:this pretty much sums it up . . .

That was from the night before, Tom! Don't you remember? Oh, yeah, you wouldn't! :lol:

I am back in Golden...no shocks felt here at all. Must not have been TOO powerful! I have felt earthquakes in virginia before, in 1969, 2005, one more, all epicentered around Richmond. Thought it was funny that all the news people were interviewing New Yorkers this time around. Richmond, Raliegh, Philly, Baltimore...just skip to New York!

Didja listen to that tape, Tom? What did you think?
 #102567  by gr8fulbluz

ugly rumor wrote:. . .just skip to New York!
. . .
I noticed that too.
And Here comes Irene the Hurricane, right now it is almost aiming for my Dad's house on Long Island. He is 89, I don't think he needs it. :evil:

So what next. :?: :?:
 #102568  by vwjodyme

I was the one place where i never want to be when something goes down...on the can :lol:
 #102623  by tcsned

Ricky - my cassette deck is still out in storage - I'm gone try and did it out this weekend and take a listen. It was good seeing you in Floyd - the next time you're in the area let me know and you'll have to come up and play a tune or two. It was a little chaotic at the Pine with Steve getting ready move to Baltimore for a while and working Stuart in for a few songs. He's got a lot of potential and can sing which makes me happy. I'll let you know when I get my cassette player hooked up and I listen to the tape.
 #104530  by gr8fulbluz

and twiddle twaddle, i smell a bad day and feel more than just earthquakes. What for spam love is this?
No worries I am just grumpy and I have a hair cut scheduled. Then I start de-rinking . Must be mid October again.
We can run,
But we can't hide from it.
Of all possible worlds,
We only got one:
We gotta to ride on it.
Whatever we've done,
We'll never get far from what we leave behind,
Baby, we can run, run, run, but we can't hide.
there ya go, now i feel better. A sad Mydland/Barlow quote always makes me feel bettterer