#167552  by thistle3585

Thought I'd post some photos of my most recent four string mandolin tuned GDAE. Its a 14.5" scale and could also be tuned CGDA. Construction is maple and purpleheart. Its a hollow body with a block below the bridge. I used this as the "test" piece for my eventual full size guitar version. No obel. Just a passive system. Also, special thanks to Bob for his tips on the brass inlay on the top.
NeilG1, ssmug, augustwest1 liked this
 #167555  by tdcrjeff

Beautiful work Andrew. I don't play my tenor/OM nearly often enough, too busy playing drums.
 #167556  by TI4-1009

That's Great!!!
 #174973  by Mando_Nate

tdcrjeff wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:56 pm Nice looking Tiger Andrew shared on August 9th...

Yes I saw that on his FB page, very beautiful
 #174974  by thistle3585

I have a tribute mandolin that will be for sale in a couple weeks. It was sent to me to add another pickup and a switch then the guy had an emergency and couldn't pay for it so I bought it from him to help him out. Message me if interested.

Andrew
Mando_Nate liked this
 #174977  by Jon S.

Not joking: I met a woman recently named Mandy Lynne.
 #174985  by Mando_Nate

Jon S. wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:19 pm Not joking: I met a woman recently named Mandy Lynne.
Lol I triied naming my first daughter Amanda Lynn..... My Ex wasn't going for it though :lol: