#166519  by NikTheTrip

Well done! It looks so cool and sound amazing (great touch also). You should be super proud of you
 #166520  by Gr8fulCadi

Sounds great and beautiful guitar! I just built an AB763 amp myself, but I admire and would love to be able to build a guitar from scratch, kudos yo!!
Have you played Super II’s before? If so, big difference between them and the Super Distortions? I’ve got Super II’s in a Phiga Eagle and always have contemplated putting in Distortions in the middle and bridge.
Pointclear liked this
 #166523  by Pointclear

Gr8fulCadi wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:05 pm Sounds great and beautiful guitar! I just built an AB763 amp myself, but I admire and would love to be able to build a guitar from scratch, kudos yo!!
Have you played Super II’s before? If so, big difference between them and the Super Distortions? I’ve got Super II’s in a Phiga Eagle and always have contemplated putting in Distortions in the middle and bridge.

I have never Played duper 2’s! I’d like to try them. What are your impressions?
 #166525  by Gr8fulCadi

From playing Super II’s personally and hearing clips of the distortions, they are very similar but the D’s seem to hit the amp harder and have a certain grit to them. I have no problems with the II’s but jus curious bout the D’s.
Pointclear liked this
 #166565  by chip

Wow Pointclear.
That turned out beautiful !

It’s been almost exactly a year since you contacted me for my template drawings.

I’m so glad it all worked out for you.