#134511  by softmachine72
 Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:32 am
Well I guess that would qualify as a crack or split in the wood. It is an easy fix just drop fill , sand, and buff like and earlier poster suggested. I still find it weird that one, would not use a one piece face plate.