#171249  by Tennessee Jedi

Yeah Buddy I'm stoked to have nabbed this JC combo - reverb is busted but that will get fixed soon
 #171250  by PaulJay

Congratulations on your find. I have one, will never get rid of it.
It’s used every Sunday at my open jam. Its taken all kinds of abuse and
Just keeps enduring.
Tennessee Jedi liked this
 #171253  by Jon S.

On my Roland Cube Street, the JC Clean setting is intended to emulate the Roland Jazz Chorus. Who knows how close it actually is to a Jazz Chorus amp but, on the Street Cube, I'll admit it's not my tone. I prefer the "Black Panel" setting for clean. But there's no denying that to many the JC gets a beloved, classic sound.

#171255  by PLS30820

I've got a JC 120 and it is a beast. i think it weighs more than my Twin with E120's in it!
 #171257  by Tennessee Jedi

PLS30820 wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:43 am I've got a JC 120 and it is a beast. i think it weighs more than my Twin with E120's in it!
I hear ya on the weight thing - glad I was able to get the 77 model
 #171258  by Tennessee Jedi

Jon S. wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:33 am On my Roland Cube Street, the JC Clean setting is intended to emulate the Roland Jazz Chorus. Who knows how close it actually is to a Jazz Chorus amp but, on the Street Cube, I'll admit it's not my tone. I prefer the "Black Panel" setting for clean. But there's no denying that to many the JC gets a beloved, classic sound.

Yeah buddy - I'm not sure what its gonna sound like - its already in the shop and I didn't fire it up - but I'm going to make it work
I got my eyes on some local JBL K series speakers - just in case I want to go overboard, Jon Dude