#171075  by jackevorkian

I didn't think it was possible, but it sounds like he has slowed the tempo down even more. Awesome band, great mix (pedal steel might be a little too forward in the mix, IMO)…but I find a lot of it very hard to listen to at the tempo he plays at these days. My loss, I know.
Chocol8 liked this
 #171081  by tdcrjeff

There are 1st and 2nd set openers from each night on youtube, but not the whole shows. Since they were PPV streams if anybody tries to put up the whole show it would getting taken down by a copyright claim. There are aud recording on LMA as well as some audience shot video on youtube as well.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DcQa1KOwJE[/youtube]
 #171082  by Chocol8

jackevorkian wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:47 pm I didn't think it was possible, but it sounds like he has slowed the tempo down even more. Awesome band, great mix (pedal steel might be a little too forward in the mix, IMO)…but I find a lot of it very hard to listen to at the tempo he plays at these days. My loss, I know.
I can’t listen to it either.
 #171086  by Smolder

Yah… he’s seems way open to changing it up. Maybe he’s trying to differentiate this thing from D&C and Ratdog.

Long time fan… not really down with the Wolfe Brothers thing. Passed on the RR shows in spite of it being seven miles away. I’ve tried…
 #171123  by Jon S.

Chocol8 wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:43 pm
jackevorkian wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:47 pm I didn't think it was possible, but it sounds like he has slowed the tempo down even more. Awesome band, great mix (pedal steel might be a little too forward in the mix, IMO)…but I find a lot of it very hard to listen to at the tempo he plays at these days. My loss, I know.
I can’t listen to it either.
In his '70's, Bob's traded the hurley-burley of the hammock for the repose of the rocking chair. It happens. I'm just thankful we have him still.