#167009  by zkinard

Hi all,

I'm needing to pull the trigger on a Hub box and cables for the Eastwood wolf I recently purchased. Any suggestions on who/where to buy these at a good price but also something of quality?

Thanks,
Zach
 #167010  by TI4-1009

I have The Wheel junction box and dual cables made by Andrew at AO. Box lets you flip a switch and use your non-OBEL guitars with your pedal loop. Quality stuff.

http://www.aoguitars.com/pricing-5
 #167012  by Jon S.

I've been using Godfrey Daniels' hubbubs and cables for many years now. Both my hubbubs and cables have all worked flawlessly from day 1 through the present.

Disclaimer: I'm listed on Godfrey's website as a artist owner. I'm not paid for this. I'm simply happy to share my positive experiences with the man and his products.
 #167029  by somedirection

I haven't had such good luck with Andrew at AO in recent years - sent him some cables he built me years ago for modification and was never able to get them back from him. Is he still in business?
 #167030  by ac4468

You can also get both from Brian at IO. I've seen both his box and cables and they are excellent. That said I've also seen Godrey's and they are excellent as well.
 #167033  by Gr8fulCadi

somedirection wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:19 pm I haven't had such good luck with Andrew at AO in recent years - sent him some cables he built me years ago for modification and was never able to get them back from him. Is he still in business?
That’s not good, I bought from him a long time ago so I’m not up to date. Heard great things about Brian from IO as well.