#175504  by Tacosauce
Heya. Can anyone tell me what the switch looking thing is that is in the middle of the volume and tone knobs on Garcia’s original TB1000A?

I can’t figure out how to post pics here but you can see what I’m talking about on this link: http://deadessays.blogspot.com/2019/08/ ... t.html?m=1
Scroll through until you come to “ 9/28/75 - 7/21/76
Travis Bean TB1000A”