#175448  by cyrusj83

Me: Wow, OP had the same issues I had a couple years ago and like the exact same rig!

Idiot.

I got a Thick Air pedal a couple months ago and it rocks. Def always-on and colors my tone in a way that I prefer over OD’s or other boosts. Can’t recommend it enough
Chocol8 liked this
 #175497  by OhiaMagnolia

cyrusj83 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:58 pm Me: Wow, OP had the same issues I had a couple years ago and like the exact same rig!

Idiot.

I got a Thick Air pedal a couple months ago and it rocks. Def always-on and colors my tone in a way that I prefer over OD’s or other boosts. Can’t recommend it enough
Any preferred settings, I just keep checking. I have one more spot on my pedalboard and this will be the last one. This will be my main board and then gonna build some OD, Uni-Vibe, Fuzz and expression pedal and should be good to go!
 #175518  by cyrusj83

OhiaMagnolia wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:14 am
cyrusj83 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:58 pm Me: Wow, OP had the same issues I had a couple years ago and like the exact same rig!

Idiot.

Any preferred settings, I just keep checking. I have one more spot on my pedalboard and this will be the last one. This will be my main board and then gonna build some OD, Uni-Vibe, Fuzz and expression pedal and should be good to go!

Good choice! I keep it between 9:00 at 12:00 just for some light coloration. And I really only use the left side. The right side makes it a little darker.