#174528  by Ethanlovesjazz

Hey all,

I am doing some content for Eastwood. Particularly the TB model. I know it won’t have an aluminum neck (the price point is unreachable at this point for that). Please do not harp on that. But I am asking what would y’all like to see in this video? I’m super pumped to show this model off. I will be doing an unboxing, specs, song with backing track. As well as some TB history.

Super excited for this and will hopefully be doing more content for Eastwood.

Ethan
 #174534  by Darkstar860

Phred also makes a Bean of his own and ive been interested in trying one of these Eastwoods. I almost bought one of their WOlf guitars. Def ill us in on how ya like it etc. :-)
Ethanlovesjazz liked this
 #174541  by Ethanlovesjazz

Darkstar860 wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 12:25 am Phred also makes a Bean of his own and ive been interested in trying one of these Eastwoods. I almost bought one of their WOlf guitars. Def ill us in on how ya like it etc. :-)
Loving it so far! With the right amp it does the 76-77 tone in spades. I personally would go with Eastwood, unless you opt for all the upgrades with phred. I think the phred shape isn’t quite as on point.

Neither have aluminum necks , but you get a great guitar for the money.
 #174549  by Darkstar860

I dig the Eastwood more myself. But im not a fan of that model Bean tho. I like the TB1000A or TB1000S. Im sure this guitar sounds great, i dont doubt that. But there is something unique to a real Bean that imho makes them worth the $ because theres nothing else really out there like them. I mean theres a few choices but if you can find a good deal on a Bean, go for it. SOmeone recently had a nice TB1000S for $2850 with case ! Thats not bad. But its still 2x the price of the Eastwood.
Ethanlovesjazz liked this
 #174587  by Darkstar860

I had a 1978.... Kramer i gave to a buddy. Wasnt a fan of the body shape nor headstock. I def liked my TB1000S much better. But the Kramer wasnt bad at all and it had great set of pickups in it for sure.