#172086  by Gr8fulCadi

Looks pretty cool, haven’t heard all the demos yet. Love the price and the volume control on the unit.

https://www.ehx.com/products/nano-q-tron/

I’ve had the older Q-Tron+ for 15 years and it’s really great sounding but… it’s big, has a specific power supply to be used and there’s no volume control. This Nano seems interesting.
 #172093  by Cumtax

Sounds and looks absolutely killer. Damn, the same day it was announced I just got delivered my Micro-Tron IV
 #172095  by Jon S.

Cumtax wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:08 am Sounds and looks absolutely killer. Damn, the same day it was announced I just got delivered my Micro-Tron IV
Don't sweat it - the Micro-Tron IV is a KILLER pedal!

#172097  by Gr8fulCadi

Cumtax wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:08 am Sounds and looks absolutely killer. Damn, the same day it was announced I just got delivered my Micro-Tron IV
The Mu IV is a superb choice. Enjoy!!
 #172101  by Cumtax

lbpesq wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:07 am Don’t make me feel bad. So is the Micro-Tron III.

Bill, tgo
I have the "standard" chip microtronIV so it's basically the same as the microtron III
 #172117  by KirstieTheWolf

Output volume is a killer addition! I always run my qtron+ pretty hot and back off the volume with a volume pedal after. They could have minaturized one of the fancier ones though. Is the Micro qTron comparable with the fast or slow modes on the plus?
 #173322  by Jon S.

>> Is the Micro qTron comparable with the fast or slow modes on the plus?

Anyone?