#167739  by LazyLightning72

Thanks everyone, I seriously appreciate the feedback!

I think I’m going to go ahead and order it. I mean again, the 45 day no question return policy alone takes the worry out of the picture.

Michael has answered every question through email within hours, so I feel if there is an issue it will be handled properly.

I keep seeing review after review of people that love the work they do, so I think it’s time to stop overthinking it and just pull the trigger.

I’ll let you guys know when I get it.
Chris

LOL! Now to find a suitable amp... :lol:
 #167740  by jalevinemd

I think you've absolutely made the right choice. If I were in the market for a budget Wolf, this would be a no-brainer for me. I think they look great. Those who've bought them, seem quite happy.
LazyLightning72 liked this
 #167741  by LazyLightning72

jalevinemd wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:18 pm I think you've absolutely made the right choice. If I were in the market for a budget Wolf, this would be a no-brainer for me. I think they look great. Those who've bought them, seem quite happy.
Thanks my friend!

And again, thank you all for helping me with this
jalevinemd liked this
 #167765  by Gr8fulCadi

LazyLightning72 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:52 am Got the email today, it’s been shipped. I think it goes without saying I am VERY excited now!
Congrats!! I really dig the price on these. I was skeptical about Korean made guitars until I recently bought a Gretsch 5420T made in Korea and trust me, it’s not that far off from my Proline Gretsch that’s made in Japan. More than double the price too.

A hard shell case would be nice if it was included tho.

Keep us posted!!
LazyLightning72 liked this
 #167783  by LazyLightning72

Ok dumb question I know, but I’ve never had an OBEL.
How do you know which output is the mono, so I can plug it in and play it (like a normal guitar) while getting the other stuff I need to turn the OBEL on?

Will it damage anything if I accidentally plug the cord in the wrong output on the guitar?

Thanks!
 #167784  by tdcrjeff

LazyLightning72 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:47 pm Ok dumb question I know, but I’ve never had an OBEL.
How do you know which output is the mono, so I can plug it in and play it (like a normal guitar) while getting the other stuff I need to turn the OBEL on?
It's right there on the Eastwood page for the Wolf:
https://eastwoodcustoms.com/projects/je ... lf-guitar/
Will it damage anything if I accidentally plug the cord in the wrong output on the guitar?
No
 #167785  by TI4-1009

It won't hurt anything if you get it wrong! Have fun!
 #168464  by LazyLightning72

Michael sent my replacement brass plates the other day. The ones that it came with had some marks on them.

Going to put the two new plates on during my next string change. They are so pretty and shinny!

Eastwood gets two thumbs up from me, both for a quality instrument, and their excellent CS.
 #168465  by Jon S.

LazyLightning72 wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:50 ammy replacement brass plates ... They are so pretty and shinny!
As you continue enjoying playing your fine guitar, remember, brass tarnishing is natural. It signifies authenticity and use. P.S. Shiny. :wink:

#168466  by TI4-1009

Jon S. wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:34 am
As you continue enjoying playing your fine guitar, remember, brass tarnishing is natural. It signifies authenticity and use. P.S. Shiny. :wink:
Yeah, Jer wasn't real fussy about the looks of his tools...

Jon S., LazyLightning72, strumminsix and 1 others liked this