#43959  by bodiddley

Speeding Arrow use to have all this info. before the man shut 'em down. I really have to say that the '72 versions are my overall favorite esp. the one's from Europe. I've come across a bunch of stellar versions: 4-7,4-11, -16,4-29,5-7, and 5-10. I am not sure if one of those is on the Europe '72 release...so far I think not. Anyone know what the date is?

#43964  by b weird

Euro '72's China-Rider came from this show:
5/3/72 Olympia Theater - Paris, France

Yeah I have to agree with you that '72 was a great year for the band esp. Europe.

#43968  by tigerstrat

10/18/72 is an awesome C>R, as is 9/21, and 7/26... monumental 72 shows, all.

#43974  by bodiddley

I hope we see another Europe '72 release again soon. For a while I was like, "How much more good stuff could possibly be left from this tour?" I think somebody here said "Tons". After poking around a bit, I'm inclined to agree.

#43975  by bodiddley

I hope we see another Europe '72 release again soon. For a while I was like, "How much more good stuff could possibly be left from this tour?" I think somebody here said "Tons". After poking around a bit, I'm inclined to agree.

#43976  by bodiddley

Sorry about all the reposts, not sure what the hell happened there.

#44024  by tigerstrat

Europe is just the tip of the iceberg as far as great 72 goes!