name, city, instrument, years of playing, current band, gear
 #173111  by jamesreeder

Hello.

My names is James, im from Marin County Califronia and have been playing music for about 8 years now. My main instrument is guitar and found my love through the grateful dead through locals in Marin County. (My neighbor is Stanley Mouse's Ex-Wife) <-- Bonus points if you know who Stanley Is.

Im very interested in tone chasing at the moment. Im currently rewiring a wolf rep and looking to purchase a rack unit soon with an SMS, and some other things.

Thanks for having me, looking forward to meeting you guys!
strumminsix liked this
 #173112  by lbpesq

Hi James, and welcome to the forum. Lots of nice people and good info to be found here, as well as a great selection of tabs. I'm just a little down the road from you, in the East Bay. I've met Stanley numerous times ... we have some of his art too. More info and pics of your Wolf would always be appreciated.

Bill, tgo
 #173116  by BoogieMK2

Welcome. I am fairly new to this forum. I happened on a Sarno Revelation preamp second hand, such a great clean tone. There is not a ton of activity in the gear section but tremendous history to research.
 #173134  by TI4-1009

Welcome!

I sure do know who Mr. Mouse is! Entwined with the early history of the Grateful Dead.