name, city, instrument, years of playing, current band, gear
 #163824  by 19deadhead65

I am a 14 year old dead head guitarist! I have a 1967 stock Sg Special, and a Super modded HSH Squire Strat. I have a 1978 Deluxe Reverb thats been recently fully serviced with a Cannabis Rex speaker, but also have a pair of 1969 JBL D-120Fs. For my pedal board I have (in this order) A JHS little black buffer, a Dunlop Crybaby, a Qtron+, an EHX soul food, a 79 Phase 100, and a Boss DD-3 Delay. I am in a dance band that does stuff from all genres, the only dead song we do is truckin, sadly. And I have been playing for about 5 years.
jgraum, strumminsix, Bigfoot Co. and 1 others liked this
 #163825  by tcsned

Welcome aboard!! It’s really good to hear that young folks are keeping this awesome music alive. Sounds like you have some nice toys!
 #163828  by 19deadhead65

OH yes, I've been very fortunate to have the heat that I have. And please excuse the spelling error at the top of the page, I didn't realize that until now. :lol:
 #163868  by fatztreeboy

very cool post, tear it up kid!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome....... i dig ur amp choice!!!!!!! i own a silver face twin n i also installed hemp cone speakers ( tone tubby reds) . they r only 50 watts but the hemp seems to be extra tough... also, IMHO, tames the shrillness silver face amps can suffer from.... love love love hemp cone speakers in a fender combo . ..... goodjchoice :)