name, city, instrument, years of playing, current band, gear
 #157614  by CharacterZero

Long time lurker here, thought I’d finally sign up and say hello. Started seeing the Grateful Dead live in ’89 with my first show at JFK. Had the good fortune to see them and JGB many times until ’94. Stopped going shortly before ‘95. Also started seeing Phish around ‘89 and never stopped.

My current setup is a modified PRS Custom 24 SE, that Brian at IO Custom Guitars did for me. Great work and love playing it. Rukind is how I found out about Brian. SMS JG Classic pre-amp, McIntosh 250 (using just one channel) and a JBL K120 that I put into a repurposed Fender Blues Deville Cab.

Also play a Strat Ultra into a Blues Jr. and a PRS SE Alex Lifeson Acoustic (really like the thinner body on this).

Here are some pics. Glad to be here.

#157615  by tcsned

Welcome aboard! Nice PRS!! Brian did a guitar for me a few years ago and I love it. He does awesome work! My sister lives in Glenmoore, I've got a bunch of friends from your area. :cool: :cool: :cool:
 #160077  by kyleciarrocchi

yo! im from West Chester and I go to Henderson High School!!! Im with the local dead cover band brand new crescent moon (jerry's part) and we just recently played fenns!!! I'm surprised we never linked up, I know a lot of the local heads! lets connect! follow my Instagram: @kyleciarrocchi

-kyle ciarrocchi