name, city, instrument, years of playing, current band, gear
 #163632  by fatztreeboy

i found this site lookin fro jerry tabs.... love all the cool comments :)

i didn't pick up guitar until in my 40's :) i own a 73 twin and a PA and love jammin... i see my self as a rhythm guit man or bassist.... and singer .... the part i love the most about rukind are the gear posts... players ideas on tone... all jerry centric :) San Fran has the Jerry Birthday Party every year.... if u havn't been try n get there nxt august.... all free n the musicians seem to really try hard to be excellant... love it.

and love rukind ..... cheers from sf
 #163634  by brianb

Hi from Sacramento! Jerry Day in SF is a great event & also recommend it to anyone who hasn't been before. Melvin Seals, Stu Allen, and many others come out every year and put on an excellent show.
 #163652  by TI4-1009

Welcome! We all came for the tabs, then moved on to the rollicking discussions. Everyone needs a good rollick every now and then.

My sister lives in Pacifica.
fatztreeboy liked this
 #163689  by Jon S.

I met my wife, in '89, at the laundromat in Haight-Ashbury (no kidding, it was while I was on a work detail to San Fran and boarding in the Upper Haight). Thus my personal debts to Frisco run deep. Welcome! :D
fatztreeboy liked this
 #167619  by fatztreeboy

good morning rukind :)........ in the past 9 months I had to move 110 miles north of the city and am now in Lake County California....... 'just wanna throw out a nod to all the other deadheads here n maybe meet some people :). I got drums n a bass amp n I play guitar n sing.... older wild ass rocker :)

if ya got some extra time and wanna make some noise hit me up :). I am usually in a good mood n am happy to get along.....

cheers

-fatz treeboy