name, city, instrument, years of playing, current band, gear
 #166772  by Tjbartle

Hello everyone, Tim here. Like a lot of the others been using the site for a long while to learn songs, find the tone, and revel in all things Grateful Dead. Just play for a hobby, helps me relax after a long day. No fancy gear, 2002 Epiphone Dot, 2020 PRS SE Hollowbody II on order; should be arriving early February.
For pedals Boss TU-2 —>Crybaby Wah—>QTron+—>Boss CS-3 Comp/Sus—>Ibanez TS9DX Tube Screamer—>Boss BD-2 Blues Driver—> DigiTech Jamman Looper—>Dunlop Volume Pedal—>Vox AC10c. Working on a custom Hard Truckers style 1x12 cabinet for a Weber California. Next pedals will probably be an Octave, Phase or Delay.
Thanks for all the knowledge I’ve gain over the years from the forums, hopefully I can contribute something of value.
 #166777  by Tjbartle

In Raleigh, did you make it to Dead & Co in Charlotte last year or Raleigh in ‘18?
paulinnc liked this
 #166811  by el_pablo65

Hey paulinnc, I'm Paul in NC. Hats off to TJ too.

I'm out near Asheville and a beginner. Self taught chord strummer.
 #166846  by paulinnc

Tjbartle wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:42 pm In Raleigh, did you make it to Dead & Co in Charlotte last year or Raleigh in ‘18?
Nah, The only D&C show I've seen was in Greensboro. I kind of gave up on it, everything is just way too slow.
 #166851  by Lunchbox16

I'm up in Hillsborough if anyone is nearby. Down to jam, too...
paulinnc liked this