name, city, instrument, years of playing, current band, gear
 #161585  by Pellecaster

Hi everyone, the names Dave and I’ve been reading the forum for a while now and I’ve just begun to put together a deadicated Jerry rig for the first time. I’ve been playing for about 30 years and always just touched the edges of his sounds.

I don’t currently play in a band and my last gigs were in a bar band in Florida, classic rock etc...

I’m sure I’ll have lots of questions and this looks like the place to get them answered so thanks in advance. :-)
 #161590  by Jon S.

Welcome!

P.S. NJ - what exit? ;)
Pellecaster liked this
 #161592  by Pellecaster

I’m currently off exit 69 of the gsp, but for the longest time I lived in the New Providence area.
 #161613  by Pellecaster

Hi Bil 😊

It feels like everyone flees nj, can’t say I blame them 😜
 #161614  by old man down

Bil wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:47 pm Greetings from PA! I used to live in Jersey. Scotch Plains and Belmar.
Belmar…

Used to drive down the GSP just to go to D'Jais on a Saturday Night, or maybe head a little further south to the Parker House in Sea Girt.

Those places are still there.

Hot summer nights alongside the Jersey Shore, wasted youth, and the Rent-A Cops. (summer police)

Never got a DUI, which was an easy invitation to disaster, but had one close call.
Pellecaster liked this
 #161792  by ShinyAntelope

Welcome!

Another one here from NJ originally. Moved up to Mass 15 years ago but lived in Toms River and then Red Bank area. I go back a few times a year to see family.

Enjoy your Jerry Tone quest!
 #161813  by bluesforbuddha

Welcome! Representing Ringwood NJ, here - up in the woods of the Ramapo mountains. Looking forward to hearing more about your deadicated Jerry rig explorations.
 #161832  by tcsned

Welcome aboard from the beautiful Blue Ridge Mts to Exit 69! :D