#2261  by phishintrip007

where did all the dylan tabs and all the other go??? new site design is different, I like it just put the links on the main page back for the dylan tabs and misc tabs, etc.

If this site is ever going to be taken down or if we are going to have to pay for each tab or something please let me know. Seems like there is a lot of greedy capitalism goin on (yes, i am talking about the archive.org deal). I fully intend to collect every type of media GDM has put it now and put it up on a free site on a server somewhere, maybe i will buy fGDM.com for this purpose. Anyway, my point is i will gladly set up a server to either mirror this site or take it over or whatever if it is ever in jeopardy of being taken down.

Thanks for a great site!!!

#2263  by jck_strw

If you click "Other Tab Sites" on the left hand side, you'll get to the non-Dead tabs. Perhaps it should be changed to "Other Tabs" or "Non-Dead Tabs".

Don't pirate the Dead. Let's wait and see what they do (with the SBDs). They fucked up, but don't jump off the bus because they made a mistake.

#2264  by phpbb

The Tabs have been moved to the "other tab site" section, in their entirety. jck_strw makes a good point, I will change the name to something more appropriate.

#10473  by hlblyhipy

I know this is going to sound stupid,but i really don't see other tabs on the left hand side I looked a couple fo times thinking i'm going crazy
HELP
Peace Andrew

#10474  by phpbb

that was a long time ago (at least it feels like it to me) and they no longer are there. There is a thread on that subject too...

#30846  by paulinnc

I found that by searching for songs by setlist you can still find some of the "other" tabs. For example I was looking for Werewolves of London and looked under 10/31/85 and there it was. So try that out, but keep that on the down low.