#28190  by phpbb

Instead of posting links to youtube videos, I've added a mod to the forums that allows you to embed that URL's video directly into this site. This would allow you to post a video on youtube, and, if you like, post it here with the tab for a nice one stop shop. Of course, you can come up with your own ideas, but, if you are going to link to youtube, I think you should try out this feature (which will cut down on clicks/openwindows/etc..)

1> When making a new post, notice a new button after the "URL" Button called "YouTube"

2> Click on that and you will see a tag.

Putting it all together:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i80_uuf6C7c[/youtube]

#28222  by CaptainTrips

Very cool! :smile:

#28295  by b weird

Oh, that's what that little YouTube thing in the Post a Reply section is for. That's pretty cool. also Gregg I have a question? Have there been songs taken down lately? When I went to find the tabs for Alligator there was no link to click. Same for The Eleven, and another Jerry song which title I can't remember.

#28313  by nicolasalk

b weird wrote:Oh, that's what that little YouTube thing in the Post a Reply section is for. That's pretty cool. also Gregg I have a question? Have there been songs taken down lately? When I went to find the tabs for Alligator there was no link to click. Same for The Eleven, and another Jerry song which title I can't remember.
yes, the same with brokedown