When it doesn't fit anywhere else
 #172308  by Jon S.

I'm gonna scarf some extra gummies right now!
 #174433  by Linaberd

I never would have guessed that cannabis could have potential benefits against COVID. I'll have to read the study and see what it says. But you know what they say, better safe than sorry. Even though I'm vaccinated, I still take precautions like wearing masks and social distancing to help prevent the spread of the virus. On a side note, have you ever tried using CBD for pain relief? I recently read an article about the best CBD brands to use for pain, and it really piqued my interest. I wonder if it could be a helpful alternative to traditional painkillers.
Last edited by Linaberd on Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #174437  by lbpesq

CBD is an excellent anti-inflammatory. I take it regularly for my back issues. One thing to note, a lot of the "CBD" containing products that have flooded the market merely have trace amounts of hemp-derived CBD. To be effective, CBD needs to be mixed with some THC which is not present in hemp-derived CBD.

Bill, tgo
strumminsix liked this
 #175390  by grandexred

its interesting. :-?Testosterone https://misterolympia.shop/ and CBD offer a powerful combination for overall well-being. Testosterone, known for its role in enhancing muscle mass, strength, and libido, contributes to a healthy hormonal balance. CBD, on the other hand, interacts with the endocannabinoid system, promoting relaxation, reducing stress, and improving sleep quality. Together, they create a synergy that supports physical and mental health. CBD may also help alleviate symptoms of low testosterone, such as fatigue and mood swings, while testosterone supplementation can enhance the benefits of CBD by promoting muscle recovery and performance. Incorporating both into a wellness routine can lead to a balanced, energized, and vibrant life.
Last edited by grandexred on Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.