When it doesn't fit anywhere else
 #171893  by Jon S.

I'm excited to share with you the release of a new album of original music, Galvanic Samurai, available now on all major streaming platforms.

Click here for samples and links to Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes, Amazon, Pandora, and Deezer: https://jonsilberman.hearnow.com/
 #171894  by Jon S.

Working Through​
Life is a series of challenges, each with its allies and antagonists. It’s not falling down that defines us. It’s picking ourselves up, dusting ourselves off, and working through our issues. The challenges never end and so we’re always working through.​

Roosevelt ’74 Revisited

On September 8, 1974, 80,000+ music lovers arrived at Roosevelt Raceway in Westbury, New York, for a full day of Jesse Colin Young, the Beach Boys, Joni Mitchell, and CSN&Y. My friend and I lacked tickets, money, wheels, and weed. But when there’s a will, there’s a way.​

Halcyon Days​
Fundamentalism may be defined as strict literalism regarding dogmas or ideologies. Fundamentalists emphasize purity and ingroup/outgroup distinctions while rejecting diversity. Kindness and acceptance are better.​

Time Machine​
How often we wish we could time travel to the past to fix blunders which hurt loved ones or alienated friends. There are no actual time machines. But we can repair and strengthen our relationships by telling the ones we love we do.​

Mishmikan​
Decades later, I learned the Mexican province is actually called Michoacán. But it’s better this way because the Mishmikan of my song is a mythical land of adventure and joy. And don’t we all need a Mishmikan in our lives?​

By the Sweat of My Brow​
We all want to help to repair our shattered planet. I’m proud of my 33½ years of service as a United States Environmental Protection Agency civil enforcement attorney, even if it wasn’t all a bed of roses and at times I was late getting home.​

Hey, My Friend​
They say it’s better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. It still hurts, though. This song was inspired by a specific individual but its sentiments are a composite. We can’t always stay friends. But the effort can be its own reward.​

We Are on Vacation
The Outer Banks of North Carolina is a place where you can live rapturously in the present, leaving your troubles behind. That’s what my best friends and I did. And with your friends, wherever you may find yourselves, you can, too.​
 #171895  by Jon S.

#171903  by Jon S.

Hi, Bill. Thanks for asking. Streaming is simple, convenient, and inexpensive. For example, you can get your first 3 months of Apple Music free when you register; after that, it's 33 cents a day (9.99/mo.) but you can opt out anytime, including before your first payment becomes due. Indeed, I'm a bit embarrassed to admit that I myself subscribed to Apple Music specifically to be able to stream my own album, me being a fellow Luddite. However, after just a week with it, I'll never drop it. It's a pleasure to be able to instantly stream any of literally 75 million songs at will with zero commercials. Another option is I believe you can download the entire album from here and then listen to it on your own devices and/or burn the songs to your own CD: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09JX ... s_sp_ps_dp. But if both of these options don't work for you, I have a one-time special for you only offer - PM me your snail mail address. :biggrin:
 #171905  by Jon S.

Check your mailbox in however long it takes these days for a CD mailer to cross the country. :drink: :smile:
lbpesq liked this