When it doesn't fit anywhere else
 #162172  by tcsned

Ok, I'm a week into playing around with the Kemper and I'm totally geeking out on how cool this thing is. I'm getting used to hearing the amp a little differently but it's really growing on me. I've been really digging having a bunch of different really good sounding amps. We had a rare rehearsal tonight and we spent some time just playing the Cumberland Blues jam. I cycled through Ben's Jerry rig profile, a 72 Marshall JMP, a Dumble ODS, and a '65 Vox AC30. They all worked in that song, drastically different but cool. I especially liked the AC30. Had a cool Workingman's Dead vibe. I've been geeking out on all the amps that I haven't spent much time setting up the footswitch for live use or programming more functionality and taking advantage of the cool stuff it can do. Too much fun!
 #162174  by Jon S.

playingdead wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:56 am I've been really happy with my Fractal AX8 floor unit for a couple years now.

ooo

Sounds great!
tcsned liked this
 #162210  by tcsned

Vic does indeed sound great both the AxeFX and his playing. :hail: :hail:

I was thinking about how game changing this technology can be. Sure, it's awesome to find that sound that becomes your go-to gig setting but the ability to use a huge array of awesome amps the way we use stomp boxes as effects is really cool. I used to use my Twin and a JCM800 with a panning volume pedal but that was pretty unwieldy to carry around. Now I have it all in a 3 space rack :)