When it doesn't fit anywhere else
 #128304  by phpbb

I've been working with Eric from Peak to Peak Batiks to come up with a design for rukind. He does shirts for widespread, furthur,yonder mtn, leftover, etc. Anyhow, I got back the first idea, and was wondering what people thought? Any suggestions?

While I will get a few handmade shirts, I will working with a shop to make screen prints out of them too.
 #128305  by Charlie

Looks nice. I'm wondering if there's any way to work some Dead logo art in there, or would that be a breach of copyright?
 #128309  by hogan

love it. keep them all handmade. screen'd batiks are for custies.
 #128310  by Mr.Burns

hogan wrote:love it. keep them all handmade. screen'd batiks are for custies.
+1

A quality shirt is worth every penny of the extra cost. I'm sure you guys have had shirts that gave up before you were ready to retire them. That's always a heart-breaker. Might be referring more to the actual garment rather than the process here, but its at least a little true for both.
 #128316  by TI4-1009

I sort of prefer the classic RUK look:

hogan wrote:love it. keep them all handmade. screen'd batiks are for custies.
What's a "custy"??
 #128317  by hogan

erock wrote:Image

+1
 #128318  by mgbills

Not sure how I befargled my post.

Batik...Good. Through many grand adventures becomes threads and seams and never leaves primarty t-shirt stack. :cool:

Screen Print = Heat reflective patch over my boogyin' attire...or a relegation to the back t-shirt stack...to eventually live in a box...cause I can't throw it away....to the attic of my barn...to a mouse nest. :cry:

Like design. Like suggestions of adding GD iconography or derivation thereof. Like original RUKIND logo.

You'll get my dough regardless.
 #128320  by jkstraw

mgbills wrote:Like design. Like suggestions of adding GD iconography or derivation thereof. Like original RUKIND logo.

You'll get my dough regardless.
+1
 #128325  by mgbills

Man...I wish I was a medium...but I"m an XL too. I'm in.

I think I was a medium when I was 10.
 #128326  by Smolder

Looks cool. Doesn't need the dead thing (IMHO). Let us know when we can buy one.
 #128327  by ricepr

I love it, Batik preferable to screen.

Will it be available in Jerry size (3X....)?

Very nice
 #128328  by Rusty the Scoob

mgbills wrote:Man...I wish I was a medium...but I"m an XL too. I'm in.

I think I was a medium when I was 10.
And here I was annoyed that my parents didn't grow me any bigger.

Hey, we average out to an L so that's got to count for something! :lol: