#7542  by phpbb

If anyone is interested in contributing a video clip of a riff to the site, we would welcome this. There are a few caveats:

1> If you submit a video of a representation of the riff currently on the site (as it is tabbed), we will include it in the video link section of the tab much like 1/2 step and Brown Eyed Women are.

2> If you submit a video of an alternate riff of a particular tab on the site, we will include it in the forums. Ideally, you could provide a tab with the video. I recommend Tab Creator to help!!

3> Ed and I get to decide which of these apply.

4> the format should be similar to what is out there. It will take some time to get the clip right, and to make sure the fretboard looks good on the video.

5> Have fun and don't be shy!!

6> You must be a member of the forums to submit a clip. Send me a PM to get information on how to ftp your clip.

7> If you do contribute a clip to the site, I will set up an rukind.org email for your use, using your forum handle as the name. What a deal!
 #71604  by jdsmodulus

Thanks alot for these great options. I hope to have digital videos soon. :cool:
 #71610  by jackr

way to bring back a 3 1/2 year old post! I love seeing videos of you guys.
 #71611  by GratefulPat

im down! ill have a couple fun riffs up soon, or sent to you soon... should we jsut throw em on youtube and send you a link gregg? like iwas thinkin the 72 jerry intro to truckin, stella blue intro.. simple things, yet a bit of complication