lets the rukind.org users talk about their up and coming gigs
 #148247  by Lunchbox16
 Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:56 pm
Hey gang, the band I play with - the Rory Lewis Band - will be playing the Little Bear in Evergreen, CO this Friday night (9pm, $6 cover). We have a few Dead/Jerry songs ready to go, and play cuts from some likeminded groups. Really a hodge-podge of styles, but plenty of blues and rock. If you can make it come say hello. I'll be the one playing bass.
 #148248  by Smolder
 Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:17 pm
Lunchbox16 wrote:Hey gang, the band I play with - the Rory Lewis Band - will be playing the Little Bear in Evergreen, CO this Friday night (9pm, $6 cover). We have a few Dead/Jerry songs ready to go, and play cuts from some likeminded groups. Really a hodge-podge of styles, but plenty of blues and rock. If you can make it come say hello. I'll be the one playing bass.

I'll stop by. I live about 5 miles south of Evergreen.
 #148332  by Lunchbox16
 Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:50 am
Thanks for coming out Mark. It was great to meet you. Hopefully the music was alright. I meant to mention to you that our drummer was at the ARU show (I noticed you had the shirt). Jeff Sipe used to be his drum teacher so he was hanging with the band and the like. Pretty cool. We're back at the Little Bear on 9/25. Fingers crossed for fewer technical issues.